Project Manager (TN, US)
Hanes Geo Components (HGC) converts and distributes erosion control and soil stabilization products to distributors and contractors throughout the United States and Canada.
HGC is looking for a detail-oriented, competitive Project Estimator who will estimate project bids and manage those projects through the pipeline. This person will learn our business from the ground up, work alongside a dynamic sales team, and drive project sales execution.
- Identifying bid opportunities for an assigned region, evaluating and completing materials take-offs, bidding, coordinating with field sales staff, and managing the process to project close.
- Additional responsibilities include qualifying products, providing specs on products and frequently reviewing technical specification requirements for products.
- Provide technical sales support, for contractors, engineers, and field sales staff.
- Maintain and update the project tracking database by tracking projects, customers quoted prices, and competitive information to support current and future project development.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, and qualified candidates must have a working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Must be technical and analytical
- Has excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
Hanes Companies is a people-first organization dedicated to providing a complete benefits package for our employees and their families. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings with company match, discount stock plan, paid time off, paid holidays, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement, education reimbursement, and many more!
We work to foster a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equity in which everyone is respected, valued and has an equal opportunity to contribute, thrive, and advance. We are focused on maintaining a workforce that represents the many customers we serve and the communities in which we operate.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer