Information Technology - Intern Information Technology
Information Technology Intern
Department: Information Technology
Reporting To: Systems Administrator
The IT Intern will be responsible for supporting all employee computers and endpoint devices, troubleshooting software and hardware problems, and managing an IT support ticketing system. In addition to supporting all employees, this position will keep an updated hardware asset inventory and work with outside contractors to dispose of old hardware. The position will also have game-day IT support duties for all home games at M&T Bank Stadium. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and demonstrate excellent IT technical skills, strong interpersonal skills, and proficiency in critical thinking and problem solving. The position reports to the Systems Administrator. This is a full-year, 40+ hour per week internship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees and display a consistent level of professionalism.
- Serve as first point of contact for technical support to all employees utilizing a ticketing system to log all requests and incidents through various channels (Phone, text, email, IM, in person).
- Administer various components of Microsoft Office 365 & Azure Active Directory.
- Maintain inventory of all hardware endpoint devices.
- Create and maintain documentation including troubleshooting guides and IT standard operating procedures.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot software and hardware.
- Analyze trends to proactively prevent future problems and alert management to emerging trends in incidents.
- Learn and follow organizational standard operating procedures and IT policies to help promote employee compliance and enforcement.
- Ensure that no unauthorized software is installed on Ravens issued devices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of technology with the ability to effectively translate technical terminology and concepts into language understandable by non-technical individuals.
- Passion for sports and knowledge of information systems.
- Experience in providing excellent customer support.
- Experience using Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, Apple, mobile, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in information security best practices.
To be considered for this position, applicant must complete the online application and submit a resume. Any applications that are missing the required information will not be considered.
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's or employee's race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly