Call Center Campaign Representative (Dallas)
4306 Capitol Ave, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
To handle incoming calls and make outbound calls for a variety of campaigns. Inbound work may include customer service, sales, and retention calls. Outbound work may include consumer surveys, appointment setting, and product sales. We are always growing and expanding our core campaigns and adding new campaigns. Great opportunity to gain exposure to multiple industries. Base plus commissions for sales performance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Receive and handle inbound calls as assigned
- Conduct outbound calling as assigned
- Maximize outbound activity to hit daily/weekly/monthly quota
- Exactly follow any assigned scripts
- Carefully record customer responses to ensure accuracy and data integrity within an order process and after call dispositions
- Excited about using consultative selling strategies to convert prospects who are on the fence
- Extremely self-motivated. Supported by an exceptional team with a high level of autonomy
- Successful candidates will be winners by nature, enjoy a metric driven environment, and be completely accountable for owning their success
- Additional duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Computer and data entry skills
- Ability to work part-time or full-time hours with flexibility of availability
- Dependable transportation and punctual attendance
- Shifts: Up to 40 hours per week. Weeknights until 7pm and Saturdays.
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arm’s reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job