Audio & Video Producer - TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
LMI is seeking a skilled Audio and Video Production Specialist to support our client in the McLean area.
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction. We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment. Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition reimbursement are a few of our many work-life benefits available to our employees.
If you come from the Audio/Visual world, this might the job for you! Our client is in need of someone with a strong Audio and Video production background. If you have some previous commercial experience with this, that would be an added bonus. We are looking for someone who can produce podcasts, long-form videos, magazine-style videos, short-form videos, and has a flair for the creative!
Requirements may include:
- Produce Podcasts
- Produce Long-form videos that generally include subject matter that requires lengthy explanation and/or on-camera interviews to adequately portray the objectives of the project. Typically taking more than 3 months to produce.
- Produce Magazine-style videos that generally are less than 5-7 minutes in length and focus on a single topic for the viewer. Typically taking between 2-3 months to produce.
- Produce Short-form videos that take less than 1 month to create and deliver. These require script writing, b-roll footage, and minimal graphics.
- Assist with the development of:
- Posters/electronic posters
- Templates (briefings and reports)
- Fact sheets
- Organizational charts
- The ideal person will thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced creative environment.
- In addition to your production background, were especially looking for individuals with videography experience, familiarity with Adobe Premiere and After Effects, and awareness of audio recording best practices.
- TS/SCI with polygraph required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with internal and external customers to gather requirements for upcoming and ongoing projects.
- Producing original content, including pitching, script writing, and storyboarding of abstract ideas concepts.
- Collaborating with production teammates (animators, graphic designers, audio engineers, web developers, and other producers) to incorporate multimedia elements into video products.
- Creating and adhering to customer facing production schedules.
- Coordinating logistics for field and studio productions.
- Producing concurrent multimedia pieces, some with tight deadlines.
- Conducting well-researched interviews with SMEs to help shape stories and authenticate content.
- Scouting locations for productions.
- Locating and licensing appropriate b-roll and music.
- Lighting, shooting, and editing content as part of our video production team.
- Editing of multi-camera footage according to scripts and storyboards.
- Filming interviews, events, and b-roll in single camera or multi-camera configurations.